Saturday, May 15, 2010

Starting to Prepare

Who needs to pack a hospital bag when you can make a CD instead?



This morning Jas and I finalized our song list for the delivery...who knows if we'll actually end up playing it, but I will definitely be playing it in my car as I drive to and from work each day until this bambino arrives- so at least Logan will know the songs one way or another...plus, it's a great keepsake for us and family members! Here's what made the final cut:

1. Danny's Song by Kenny Loggins
2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow/It's a Wonderful World by IZ
3. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles (Logan kicks a LOT when I play this song in the car already)
4. You've Got a Friend by James Taylor
5. Stand by Me by Ben E King
6. This I Promise You by *Nsync
7. If I Could by Jack Johnson
8. Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie
9. Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
10. Life is Wonderful by Jason Mraz
11. Better Together by Jack Johnson
12. Huckleberry by Toby Keith
13. Smile by Uncle Kracker
14. Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble (Granted, this song is about finding a boyfriend/girlfriend but the lyrics "I just haven't met you yet" and "I promise you kid, I'll give so much more than I'll get" seem fitting)
15. Capri by Colbie Caillait
(Bonus: Push It by Salt-N-Peppa...we debated whether to put this on there or not, but it just makes me laugh SO hard when I think of actually pushing to this song! It HAS to go on there!).

Looking forward to putting this all together this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment