Wednesday, May 19, 2010

34 Weeks...?

Here's our pic from this past weekend...as of today, we're saying we're at 34 weeks, but we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow where all of that may change! At our last appointment, the Dr. thought that we were farther along than originally figured (As many as 3 weeks farther along! Yikes!)- so he had us schedule an ultrasound appointment so he, and our other doctor, could get a better look at Logan and see just what he's thinking inside there!

I have a feeling that they are going to tell us we're actually at 36 weeks...my reason for thinking that is simply a timing thing. As of now, the Dr's believe we conceived on October 8th, well, on the 9th, Jason and I headed up North to help care for his mom as she recovered from an emergency appendectomy. On the drive up, I was being particularly saucy to the love of my life, which caused him to say to me "I certainly hope you are pregnant right now, because you are REALLY being a ..." you get the picture. Next, my Mother In Law noticed that I was extremely tired and eating A LOT. Those of you who know me know that I tend to eat like a bird, but she was quick to notice that I was eating full meals or at least hungry for a full meal ever few hours. Next, we met up with Jason's 11 year old brother for lunch one day, and when I walked into the restaurant he said "You look different...what's going on with you? Why do you look weird? You're like...glowing..." haha. So I think most Mom's will agree that if we conceived on the 8th, symptoms so strong as those that I've just mentioned would not appear a mere 24 hours later- right? So...we'll see!

Our main doctor thinks that we're still right on schedule, but are just carrying a big baby...so whatever i going on, I would just like to know SOMETHING!

My Dad flies in tomorrow which I'm SUPER excited about :) So I'll post pics of that after the weekend!

Enjoy the belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment