Monday, May 24, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!


I know what some of you are thinking..."DUH! We already knew that about your baby" well this post is not about MY baby...it's about my best friends baby! Lindsey and her husband Jason found out this afternoon that they too are pregnant with a baby boy!! Of course, Lindsey and I are already seeing their future together as BFF's...they'll hang out whenever we go visit each other, whenever we go on family vacations together they will be 2 peas in a pod, they'll want to go to the same college, be roommates, be in each others weddings, be the godfathers' of each others children...ok, woah...I'm going overboard :)

I'm just VERY happy for the Brown's and I cannot wait to see how the pregnancy progresses- knowing that a little Man is the one who is going to change their lives forever!!!

Love you Linds (& Jason)! Congrats you THREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment