Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Heart Kellymom.com

There, I said it...I love www.kellymom.com if you are a new mom and have a question- go to this website. Even if you DON'T have a question, go to this website and learn something- it's amazing. It's not a fancy website, it's just there, with great information to calm a new family down. As i mentioned in my previous post, Logan has been up every couple hours today looking for food- my first thought was that it was a growth spurt (I joked with a few of the moms in my Mom's group that we call EVERYTHING a growth spurt if that baby is acting up! So true!)- I googled "When Do Babies Have Growth Spurts" and of course, an article on www.kellymom.com popped up- I read it and was routed to another article that answered ANOTHER question I had that I hadn't even asked yet! Brilliant!

Seriously, I just wanted to put it out there for some of my mom friends who hadn't heard of it- this website answers questions about breastfeeding, pumping, milk supply, fussy babies, sleeping babies...EVERYTHING!

I LOVE YOU KELLY MOM- WHOEVER YOU ARE!

Ok...I think the exhaustion has finally gotten to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment