Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures...


This is a picture of where Logan is sleeping right now....in the bathroom. Don't worry, he's not in trouble, this isn't a punishment it's actually a GIFT (To whom it's MORE of a gift to- him or me, I'm not sure), but being in the bathroom is letting Logan sleep...FINALLY!

I of course jinxed myself 2 posts ago when I raved about how great he'd been sleeping... because the last 2 nights he has definitely proven me wrong, especially last night. I think I slept maybe 2 hours last night? And he hasn't slept at ALL today...Not. At. All. I would be fine if he wasn't content sleeping in his swing and just wanted to sleep in my arms...but that's not the case...he just doesn't want to sleep today...so, putting him in the darkest room in the house is my last ditch effort at getting him some dark quiet time so that he can get the rest that he so desperately needs....and get me the rest I so desperately need too!

Dammit. As I finished this blog...he woke up. Literally slept for 24 minutes. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment