Sunday, August 29, 2010

2 Months...WITH a T-Shirt!!

So, awhile back, I found these great onesies on etsy that had a number on them to correspond with the age of your baby- from 1 month to 12 months- they're adorable, but what isn't adorable is their price tag! Thankfully, I have in my pocket a fabulously talented lady named Iris Sasser who has agreed to make Mr. Logan his very own monthly onesies for no cost whatsoever! Woo! We were on the road for month "1" so the picture isn't quite as amazing, but month 2, and hopefully all months from here on out, were done pretty cutely with another white sheet photo shoot! Enjoy!


Sleeping in the car at 1 month!



Ready for his close up at month #2

Showing off his bicep!

What-Chu lookin at?

I LOVE being2 months old!

I'm a tough guy, don't mess with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment