Thursday, March 10, 2011

Want to get some FREE movies?


While Jason and I have just recently re-discovered the joys of date night without the little one, some weeks we're just too tired to get all gussied up and leave the house for an actual date- that's where RedBox comes in. Have you ever used it? RedBox is a movie rental kiosk (yes, that red thing you've seen in your grocery store next to the change machine) - the movies are NEW and are rented for $1 each! How great is that? The move has to be returned to a kiosk within 24 hours of renting it, but how hard is that?

I've just signed up for an account and if you do the same and rent a movie THROUGH my link (below) you can give me credits for free rentals! AND, in doing so YOU will also get free credits! WOO to the HOO!


Now, this post didn't' come out of nowhere, as some of you know ,I've joined the Mom Bloggers Club and through that I've been able to connect with hundreds of other Mom Bloggers- it's amazing how the Mom Blogging world has really picked up! Another benefit of the MBC is that they notify me of different giveaways- the latest one being a RedBox giveaway! The first 100 Mom Bloggers to post about RedBox will earn free rental credits! So bring on the free movie nights!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment