Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brock Alan Brown Welcome To the World!

On Friday, October 1, 2010, my BFF Lindsey Brown gave birth to her BEAUTIFUL baby boy- Brock Alan Brown! Here are a few pics I stole from Facebook...he's adorable!!! She did an amazing job delivering this little nugget (sorry Linds, I just love calling babies nuggets!). I can't wait to meet him at Christmas and have our FIRST of many Brown Laubster Baby play dates with Logan and Brock! BFFs in the making (Sorry Mr. Cow from my previous post, you will be replaced!). Love you Linds!!

Snug as a bug in a perfectly swaddled rug!

So sweet! Lindsey will be the BEST Mom! Someone I know I will lean on and go to for advice for MANY years to come!!

Snuggles with Mommy!

Eyes open and cuddling with Daddy!

Lovin up some Mama time!


No comments:

Post a Comment