Saturday, July 17, 2010

Photo Shoot

Today we completed the photo shoot package that Jas and I purchased from Monkeys and Peas Photography. Back when we were still pregnant we purchased the Pea in a Pod package which got us 1 session of maternity photos and then another session of newborn photos! Today we completed the set and had Logan all gussied up to have some photos done- considering we were dealing with a 3 week old, all went pretty well! He was a bit of a "divo" early on (We figured DivA was the feminant version of the word, and Logan is clearly a boy so he's a divO), but once we fed him he was much easier to work with! Trina, the photographer, was amazing with him and I started referring to her as the "Baby Whisperer"- she's so great! We won't get the shots of Logan for another 2 weeks, but I think that all of them are going to be amazing. I think we're going to have Trina come out for Logan's first birthday next year and do some shots as well (Surprise Jas! haha...I just decided that!). But having her back to do THESE photos, reminded me that I never posted the maternity shots that we got! These are all still rough, not touched up at all but I figured some people would want to see them...enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. I looooooove the first one, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh the picture of you in the white dress looking down at your belly is one of the most beautiful photos of you I've seen. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete