Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy 18 Weeks Little One!

Well today marks our 18th week of this pregnancy...22 weeks away from our delivery date, and 1/2 way to 36 weeks! I can't believe it's all almost 1/2 way done...granted, the first little while we weren't really AWARE of anything going on, and this 2nd half will be MUCH different than the first half, but it's still weird to think we're almost half done!

Jason took another profile picture of me last night to show the progress we've got so far! I put up some pics on Facebook that show my belly with a full shirt on, and to be honest- the pictures are quite disappointing! Who knew clothing could make you look SMALLER? Ha Ha...this picture below shows a much true-er image of how I feel!I'm sure in the coming months my belly will just get more and more ROUND- it's kind of oblong now...I wish I had a random profile photo of myself before i was pregnant so we could REALLY see the difference...maybe that will be my next project!



That's all for now! Next appointment is on February 11th...and we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby! Yay!

1 comment: