Saturday, January 29, 2011

Really?

Ok, I know that in general, I'm a pretty low-maintenance gal, but there are certain luxuries in life that I can justify....but THIS? No, THIS is ridiculous. The only reason this item was purchased and is currently residing in my home is because the ORIGINAL price-tag of $98 was marked down to $21, and I had a 20% off coupon on top of that, so it was fine. But paying $98 for ANY clothing item for a baby is absurd....but I guess if I WAS going to pay that price for something, I WOULD expect it arrive in its own garment bag complete with a matching satin hanger. Do you think I should make a scene on our plane next week and demand that it be hung up in the front closet of the plane? Hilarious.






We got this jacket for Logan to wear at my cousin Courtney's wedding next week...he'll be sporting this jacket and a sweet pair of dark jeans, a button up shirt and a tie! Pictures will most definitely be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment