Sunday, April 4, 2010

Updated pics!

This week Jas, Baby and I will enter the 3rd trimester! Can you believe it?! I can't...it seems like just yesterday we realized we were indeed expecting!I've been getting more and more excited about meeting our son, I can hardly stand it! Previously my surges of excitement were paired with moments of panic, but those moments of panic are dwindling everyday...panicking about LABOR is another story- those thoughts still sneak into my mind every now and again :) But I'm sure that's natural!

Last weekend, Jas took another profile shot of me at 27 weeks, and we also thought it would be fun to measure my ever expanding waist line at the same time...well...maybe FUN isn't the right word :) hehe...but it's obvious that GONE are the days of my 24" waist...oh well, it was fun while it lasted right? Hehe :)

Enjoy!





Oh, and just so everyone knows, all parties are healthy and accounted for in the Laubster family- the earthquake that hit this afternoon wasn't as bad in our area as the news is making it out to be. It really felt like minor shaking...Jason was in his office while it happened, and i was at home in bed...it was so faint that the CATS who are supposed to have a 6th sense about it didn't even bat an eye! They looked at me like I was nuts when I went and stood in our bedroom doorway for protection...so much for relying on THEM to let us know when something is off! haha :)

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment: