Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Babies Daddy!




Today is Jason's 32nd Birthday!!What a year it's been!
I love Jason so much, he's an amazing man, and every day I feel so blessed and lucky to have him in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve his love, but I'm glad that I've got it. From the moment I met Jason, I knew he was a caring man, and as our relationship has grown I've only become MORE and MORE aware of his compassion, love and support- whether it's him supporting me or him supporting others. I only hope that I give him the same support from day to day and that I make him feel as loved every day as he makes me feel. Watching him get excited about our pregnancy, makes my heart swell every day. When he leans to my belly and asks his son to "Please come out now!" I can't help but laugh- I think a lot of me are nervous about becoming fathers, and maybe Jason is too, but I can see he is more excited than any other emotion and i know he is going to be an amazing and natural father from the moment he lays eyes on his first born.

Thank you Jason for being who you are and for being in my life!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment