Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthdays!


Jason's Birthday was last week and to celebrate I pulled out a couple Birthday Traditions from when I was growing up...


First- a big breakfast! (Normally, we would do German Pancakes for the birthday boy or girl, but I didn't have the time...so a classic eggs, bacon and toast breakfast is what was served!)



And second...foil crowns!!! I made a mini one for Logan just for fun...



And then a big one for Daddy so they could match!





On Saturday, Jason and I met with 13 of his closest friends and had a great sushi dinner at our favorite sushi place in Hermosa (www.roksushikitchen.com) it was an AWESOME night and we were so happy to celebrate Jason in such great company- Thank You to all that made it out!

Logan stayed home with Lisette while we were out, but I didn't want him to feel left out, so I dressed him in an appropriate bib for his afternoon meal.... California roll anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment