Saturday, June 19, 2010

Things I won't miss...

Here is a collage of things I will not miss once I'm not pregnant!

  • It's been a few months since I've been able to wear my engagement ring or wedding ring- so being able to pop that beautiful diamond BACK on my hand is a great great thing!
  • While maternity jeans have come in VERY handy over the past 9 months, I am so over them. They just don't fit right anymore- at all. Some parts are too long, some parts are too tight- and overall they are just uncomfortable! If I could walk around in Yoga pants and Lycra tank tops everyday, trust me, I would (That's what I'm wearing right now!)
  • By this point, I have to take a daily (huge) dose of tums- having never been a sufferer of heartburn BEFORE becoming pregnant, I have not gotten used to this side effect at all- I will be thrilled to put the Tums bottle back where it belongs- under the counter in the bathroom!
  • Every week that I go to the doctor, I get weighed...and that darn number keeps creeping up! I've thought I'd reached the max weight SEVERAL times, beginning SEVERAL weeks ago- but nope! That number just keeps getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger. I'm over it. Several people have told me that once I deliver the baby, my weight will drop tremendously since a lot of it is the baby's weight, fluid etc...I cannot WAIT to step on the scale after I return home from the hospital! If my stitches allow, I may just do a jig around the apartment!
  • I haven't been able to fit into my regular shoes for a good month and a half at this point. My clogs that I love, stand no chance next to my beefy piggies, so I will be really excited to get back in to those....as long as my feet haven't permanently stretched! I've heard that can happen- up to an entire size! I swear, 1/2 of the expense that babies cause is really from all of the clothes the Mom has to buy for herself after being pregnant because of all the changes your body has gone through!
  • Lastly, I will NOT miss the constant back pain that I've felt. Not having a nagging ache along the left side of my spine will be amazing. The Chiropractor has helped to relieve me of some of the pain, but after a few hours it always seems to return.

So I am seeing amazing things in my future....oooh I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment