Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bike Ride at Stanley Park

Yesterday we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and headed down to Stanley Park to rent some bikes and take a ride along the well known SeaWall. I can't even express how great this little excursion was. We rented a cruiser for me. and a mountain bike for Jas which was equipped with an I-Bert Seat for Logan up front. I've had my eye on of these I-Bert seats for a LOOOONG time. I think I first learned of them when Logan was about 4 months old and I've wanted to get one for him ever since. They're pretty expensive so I was able to easily talk myself out of getting each time I would look around for them...but after our trip yesterday I'm not sure if I'll be able to resist much longer. Logan absolutely LOVED being up front and seeing all of the action. He was waving to people making friend after friend as we zoomed by rollerbladers, walkers and dogs, kids and geese. We had so many people shout to us "I love your child!" or "Oh my! That kid is so cute!" it was hilarious. The whole ride took us about 90 minutes and it was so great. We only paid $36 to rent all three units and we will absolutely do this again before we leave (as long as the weather cooperates!).

Enjoy the photos and videos!

Outside of Spokes Rental

Lions Gate Bridge (We cross this every time we drive into Vancouver from our home)


Me, giving the most awkward Thumbs Up on my bike




Dada and Logan!


No comments:

Post a Comment