Sunday, February 20, 2011

Avocado's and...Bananas?

Why yes! Avocado's and Bananas! Our baby food book suggested the combination (which Jason thought was the weirdest thing he'd ever heard of...I tried it out and it tasted HORRIBLY) so I did it up to see if Logan would eat it. We've been pretty successful with solids thus far- he didn't like peas, pears or banana's, but has been pretty willing to do everything else (After giving us a look like we're crazy for putting whatever we just put in his mouth).

I mixed 1/2 of an avocado with 1/2 of a banana and it filled up the entire bowl...I figured there was NO way Logan would eat all of this- he'd maybe eat a 1/4 of it...

Ok, I took a picture of it because it was a REALLY pretty color...this photo just looks weird though.

Messy, but good!
So good he wanted to feed himself!
What? Do I have something on my face?


I should have taken a picture of the bowl at the end of this meal because it was COMPLETELY gone. I have never seen Logan eat ANYTHING up as quickly as he did this combo dish! It was hilarious! As soon as he swallowed each bite, he would open his mouth and lunge forward for more! He couldn't get enough :) Thank goodness we've got more avocado's and bananas for tomorrow!

1 comment: